This community is for intelligent kids that listen to awesome music.
THIS IS NOT A RATING COMMUNITY. NOT A POPULARITY CONTEST. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC.
Pretty simple, huh?
Advertise your band, post photos, announce shows, review CD's, whatever. It's all about the music. Be vigilant and get your scene out there.
This isn't one of those elitist bullshit communities, but here are the rules anyway:
1. You have to fill out the application. Knowing whose in here and what every person is like is key to the unity of the group. If you come in here posting and we don't know who the heck you are, it's kinda creepy. So fill it out or get banned.
2. Stamping is not essential to anything - it's just something nice we do for our voted-in and active members. Remember, you don't post, you lose your happy little stamp.
3. Yes, we vote, but only for the purpose of stamping and what not. Don't take it personally. However, if someone gets 6 no's and 1 yes, there's a problem that should be taken care of.
4. As always, feel free to IM the maintainers if you have any questions. You can contact Josh on AIM under thebassmaster311 and Madison under myxroughxdraft.
5. effing promote this shit. we died once, lets not have it happen again!
APPLICATIONuntil you fill it out, don't bother.
age: location: name: five favorite bands: astrological sign: most positive quality: most negative quality: major goal:
ABOUT YOUR SCENE ten words to describe you: three words to describe your look/style: you go to a show on friday night, what are you doing there? what do you consider the biggest threat to our modern musical culture? add something interesting. really.
OPINIONS:what do you think of...
drugs: fashion: television: sex: money: guns: high school dropouts:
PROMOTE...tell us who:
PICTURES show us that pretty face.
There isn't much criteria for validity, but you must:
be 15 or over not type in all caps make an attempt to spell things correctly (none of this hella, sry bullshit) post appropriate photos (no pornies please) be interesting be honest(ish) keep up the boundaries between bluntness and rudeness